WE ARE OPEN TO SEE PATIENTS AGAIN
With lockdown measures easing it was announced that dentists were allowed to reopen from the 8th of June. However, due to COVID 19, the world of dentistry has a very different feel.
Our main concern is obviously the safety and high quality care of our patients. To ensure this, we have adopted an entirely new series of processes.
- A telephone and/or video triage system to determine your needs and priority.
- An appointment only booking system. Please note: people without an arranged appointment will not be admitted to the practice.
- Patients will be prioritised on need. Those who have suffered problems during lock down will be offered the first available appointments.
- To reassure you, enhanced cross infection procedures are in operation. As a result, we are unable to see as many patients as previously and ask you to be patient.
- There are reduced numbers of patients allowed within the practice and social distancing measures are in place.
As the situation develops, we will keep you regularly updated via our website, social media, text and telephone calls. We ask for your consideration while we implement new processes and guidance to ensure the patient journey is as safe and streamlined as possible. We value your support and thank you for your understanding during these unprecedented times.
Chris Rosser & Robert Smillie
Green Park Dental Practice