DENTISTS TO REOPEN ON JUNE 8th
It was announced today that dentists will be allowed to reopen from the 8th of June. However, due to COVID 19, the world of dentistry will have a very different feel.
Our main concern is obviously the safety and high quality care of our patients. To ensure this, we will need to adopt an entirely new series of processes.
These will include:
- A telephone and/or video triage system to determine your needs and priority.
- An appointment only booking system. Please note: people without an arranged appointment will not be admitted to the practice.
- Patients will be prioritised on need. Those who have suffered problems during lock down will be offered the first available appointments.
- To reassure you, enhanced cross infection procedures will be in operation. As a result, we will be unable to see as many patients as previously and we would ask you to be patient.
- There will be reduced numbers of patients within the practice and social distancing measures will be in place.
We will work towards reopening on the 8th June but this will be entirely dependent on meeting stringent new guidelines to ensure effective infection protection and control, keeping both patients and staff safe.
We will keep you regularly updated via our website, social media, text and telephone calls and ask for your consideration while we implement new processes and guidance to ensure the patient journey is as safe and streamlined as possible. We value your support and thank you for your understanding during these unprecedented times.
Chris Rosser & Robert Smillie
Green Park Dental Practice