Treatments We Offer
- Dental fractures, loosened or chipped teeth
- Control of toothache
- Treatment of abscesses
- Issue of prescriptions
- Temporary dressings etc
- Advice and dental planning
- Treatment and maintenance of gum disease and dental decay
- Custom mouth guards
- Orthodontic brace work in selected cases
- Dietary advice and preventive home care programmes
- Diagnosis and treatment planning
- Fillings, root canal therapy, inlays, onlays, amalgam, gold, composite, glass ionomer and porcelain.
- Occlusal analysis, bite adjustment, management of jaw problems and head / neck pain
- Advanced Restorative
- Dentures in high impact acrylic, cobalt chromium or gold
- Porcelain veneers, crown and bridges
- Implant referral
- In surgery tooth whitening
- Home tooth whitening.
- Dentoalveolar surgery
Referral and Miscellaneous
- Home Visits
- Case management and contact with specialists in dental and local hospitals
- Dento-legal reports, passport applications
- Homeopathic treatments
- Compliance with clinical governance procedures, clinical audit and peer review
- Dentist continuing professional development programme.
- Professional and Public liability insurance.