Green Park Dental Practice offers Denplan care...
Denplan Care is a care contract that allows your treating dentist to provide an ongoing preventive dental care treatment programme. It also includes a Supplementary Insurance policy which covers you for accidental damage to your teeth and allows you to access 24 hour emergency cover anywhere in the UK and abroad.
Denplan Care offers you:
- Routine and preventive dental care from your dentist
- Necessary fillings
- Hygiene treatment (including scale and polishes)
- Preventive dental advice and therapy
- Any necessary extractions
- Major restorative care from your dentist
- Periodontal (gum) treatment
- Root fillings
- Worldwide emergency cover
* excluding laboratory fees
Denplan Care does not cover the following:
- Laboratory fees/prescriptions
- Any treatment not specified by the dentist in your contract
- Referral to a specialist and specialist treatment
- Treatment carried out anywhere other than at your registered dentist except when covered under your Supplementary Insurance
- Orthodontics, implants, cosmetic treatment
- Sedation fees
The routine treatment included is determined by your dentist at the start of your Denplan Care contract.
For further information, visit the Denplan Care website.
£50 OFF whitening
£50 OFF of whitening treatment booked before end December 2014