National Smile Month
National Smile Month is run by the UK's leading oral health charity the British Dental Health Foundation (BDHF). This annual campaign provides vital oral health information to millions of people across the country.
The campaign promotes three key messages:
• Brush your teeth for two minutes twice a day with a fluoride toothpaste
• Cut down on the how often you have sugary foods and drinks
• Visit the dentist regularly, as often as they recommend
Other ways to improve oral health include:
• Cleaning between your teeth with inter-dental brushes or floss at least once a day
• Using a mouthwash as part of your regular oral healthcare routine
If you have any questions about your oral health and the best way to care for your teeth and gums please give us a call on 01225 421096 or ask next time you visit.
Posted: Wednesday, 28 May 2014